Brunswick County Quilters Guild Communications Policy
Guild members may be kept informed of the many activities of the Guild, such as meetings, projects, and monthly programs through any of our communication methods:
- Website – a primary source of information, see our website,
http://www.brunswickquilters.com, for events, reminders, etc.
- Email – the Guild Secretary will send information through the Brunswick Quilters email address, email@example.com. This is also a primary source of Guild
- Facebook – a secondary option for members to share pictures, events, comments, quilting related information, etc.
- Guild members will be informed prior to any meeting of the location, date, and time through email and the Brunswick Quilters website.
Cancellation of Meetings
- Should Brunswick County Schools be closed or have a delayed opening due to inclement weather, Guild meetings will be cancelled.
- A meeting may also be cancelled should circumstances deem it necessary and it has been agreed upon by the majority of the Board of Directors. Members will also be informed through email and the Brunswick Quilters website if possible but members should use your own discretion on whether or not to attend.
Minutes will be taken at the monthly Business Meetings and sent to all Guild members through email. Should any member not be able to receive them in this manner, the member may request they be sent to her through the mail by providing self-addressed stamped envelopes for the number of months they wish to receive the information.
• Cost of classes
• Who takes care of cabinet and set up, take down
• Cleaning up room
• Back-up plans for all events and projects