2016 Block of the Month
Click on a link below to view the Block of the Month
- Make it scrappy (medium and dark fabrics) with cream tone on tone or muslin type background
The 4.5 blocks will be blackthe 2.5 inch blocks will be bright colored and scrappy.
- make scrappy with cream background
- “flower” can be any color; background white tone on tone
- Cutting chart is here– use first measurements on chart for 12″ block
- Video for technique is here
- Use scrappy colors with white on white for background
- use red, white, and blue for colors
- AUG2016BOM please use kit given at meeting AND jewel tone batiks (kits will also be available at the June 28 meeting and July meetings
- Find the instructions for September’s BOM here
- look at the pictures in the document, then cutting and directions start on page 5:
Background cream on cream…not white.use purples and greens this month :0) make it scrap happy!
(We have permission from Bonnie Hunter to use her pattern)
NO BOM this month